Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I guess it is about time that I tried to learn how to do this blog. One of my New Year's resolutions was to become more technology-savvy. So far everything that has been done, one of my daughters did for me. Since I only have a month and a half before a new year, I guess I had better get learning.

I have had all kinds of excuses. First of all I needed to get everyone home so I could do a family picture. Then when we got everyone home to do pictures the wind was blowing about 90 miles an hour, so our pictures didn't look too great, but I finally just decided to go with what we had. I think the real problem is that after sitting at the computer all day long, the last thing I want to do when I get home at night is sit down to the computer again. Hopefully, this will become something so much fun that I can't wait to sit down and do another entry. ha ha

No comments: