Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Finished Project!!!


I am so exited. I actually finished one of my unfinished projects this weekend. This is one of my block of the month classes from the local quilt store. Now I just have to finish my winter, spring and summer ones plus numerous other unfinished projects. I couldn't wait to get this hung up and then just as soon as I did, I noticed a mistake and no, I wasn't doing it on purpose like the Amish do. So I guess I will have to do a little unpicking and resewing but I may just let it hang for awhile first.

5 comments:

Matea_Bradshaw said...

Your posts look really good! I just wish there wasn't a picture of me on there...

Cherish Cowley said...

I am so jealous of how talented you are!!! I wish I could do things like that! I wish that you would transfer some of that talent to me while we are working.

The ANDERSON'S said...

It looks really good mom.

Alane said...

Cute quilt! I love quilting too! Your mom looks great for 87...wow, that must mean we are no spring chickens ourselves...dang.
Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

I love your quilt!

I wish I could do thing like that, but I love to look at all your cute crafts!