Wednesday, January 14, 2009

??Happy New Year??

I guess it's about time that I change my Christmas background and move on with life. I don't know what is wrong with me this year. Normally I am so excited to get Christmas over with and get back to a routine and set all my resolutions. Not this year! I was excited to get Christmas over with, but I really hated to get back to reality. Here we are two weeks into the new year and I am still hating it. Christmas break was just so nice, having a few days off and sleeping in and relaxing. It is hard to go back to getting up at 6:15 and going out in the cold and dark to deliver McKade to school by 7:00.

I haven't set any firm resolutions. I had vague ideas about the typical things like losing weight, getting organized, doing better at reading my scriptures, etc. etc.

Hopefully I'll soon get my act together. Who knows, maybe I'll decide on my resolutions about the time I am usually losing excitement and I'll manage to stick with them this year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your new background! Fun, huh!
I know how you feel, I just got both my trees down 4 days ago! I am never like this. I hope I get more excited about something. I guess Spring is coming soon! Nice thought.

richardsfamily said...

I am glad I am not the only one. Jalen and I are taking down christmas light today!!! I just barely got my tree in. Hang in there

Steph